Product Support Specialist
New York (NY) / Connecticut (CT) / Georgia (GA) – Must be able to work remotely.
Provide overall product and system support to new and existing clients. Assist with onboarding, client service support, webinars, as well as the quality assurance test process and rollout for new releases as needed.
- Handle and maintain client relations with a professional manner – Respond to all requests in a timely manner with a warm friendly attitude – Assist the client in every way and do all possible to mitigate any conflicts that may arise in the course of client dealings
- Provide product (functional and technical) support to clients by answering incoming phone calls, emails, feedback, etc.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve application issues, as well as high level network connectivity issues, with internal and external customers. Facilitate calls with necessary parties as required
- Facilitate the process for reporting and tracking bugs
- Prioritization and handling of incoming product issues. Advise team of similar issues and workarounds discovered during resolution.
- Perform quality assurance and testing of new product releases
- Develop, maintain, and communicate processes, schedules, documents, etc. as required.
- Develop and maintain online systems support, administration, and other related best practices documentation and manuals as required – FAQs, online tutorials using WalkMe or other related technology as needed, release notes, etc.
- Support any project assigned to the product delivery and support department.
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position of the Product Support Specialist including special projects and ad-hoc assignments that may be required from time-to-time.
- Assist with training classes as required (may be classroom, on-site, Webinars, etc.).
- Site specific administration/configuration as needed.
- User administration: Update client profile and configuration documentation as appropriate
- Monitor and respond to feedback – Conduct and evaluate periodic user surveys
- Report Site behavior issues to Management team
- Three or more years of related experience (i.e. Client Service Support, Onboarding, Financial, and/or Operational); BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, and colleagues
- Excellent client service support skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether interaction is in person, over the telephone or via email)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment (maybe demanding or unstructured work environment)
- Proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
- Must be able to take direction and work well as part of a Team
- Willing to assume additional responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
- Travel periodically for staff meetings
- Travel to client meeting (if requested by client)
- Must be able to work remotely
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Health Care – Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Retirement Plan – 401k
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Holidays
Please contact us using the form below: